11.01.2010

Holiday Tea Yumminess!

I love having a warm cup of tea in the afternoon or before I go to bed and I am always looking for a new delicious tea.  A couple of weeks ago I had a craving for pumpkin tea but I couldn't find it in any of my local stores, though I know it exists.  Yesterday, I was doing my grocery shopping for Gracie's Birthday Party and I happened across these delicious looking flavors:



They also had a place on the shelf for these flavors, but either they were out of stock of hadn't arrived yet.  I am anxious to try them as well!!



Do you have a favorite winter tea?  


1 comment:

  1. LOVE candy cane...we are big peppermint tea drinkers during the winter. Too bad I totally ruined my teapot by turning on the wrong burner and scorching it. Serioulsy - I'm a mess!

    I tried the gingerbread at my mom's last year - good but it is very gingerbready! :)

    ReplyDelete