3.26.2009

Rekindled Love: Ann Taylor Loft

It is a well-known fact to those that know me and know my closet that I am a big fan of J. Crew clothes. However, in the past few seasons, the fit of their tops has changed and sadly as much as I still love their styles, they just dont flatter my long torso anymore. Thankfully though, many other stores have come up with designs that are very similar (and sometimes even cuter) to J. Crew and almost always cheaper! I stopped in to Ann Taylor Loft today to try on a skirt that I saw online and I was excited to see that one of the tops from J. Crew's current season had been knocked off my Ann Taylor Loft and happily the ATL one fit me perfect and was so much more flattering than the J. Crew version, plus $5 cheaper!



J. Crew Rosette tee $39.50

AT Loft Tee $34.50

No comments:

Post a Comment