6.04.2010

So blessed!

The end of the school year was yesterday which brought about many bittersweet emotions.  I had to say goodbye to a class that, though they made me dread many school days, I got very attached to and I wasn't quite ready to say goodbye.  However, it was also the beginning of something very wonderful...I get to start a new chapter in my life, a new full-time job: I get to be a mommy and put all of my focus and energy into that.  I am very excited (though nervous too as I know what this entails) and I am so happy for my kids!  They deserve a mommy that gives them her full attention and has the energy to do all the things they want to do and read as many books as they want to read!  We are going to kick-off the summer by going to play in the water and getting haircuts!

Happy Summer :)

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to write you and tell you that my chocolate wall color is Kodiak by Olympic....:0) I was a first grade teacher and ended up leavin when i had my first baby...I know how you feel, but there is just no better job then serving your family!!! Hope ur havin a great DAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete