2.27.2010

Ready for March!

So every year I look forward to my birthday coupon from Anthropologie.  They send out a 15% off that may be used one time during your birthday month on an entire purchase.  Usually I wouldn't get excited over 15% off, but Anthro NEVER does any kind of discount and because their items are so unique and many times sell out before they go on sale, it is a huge incentive to spend a lot of money!!!

So I have been planning my birthday "haul" since January.  This is what I have come up with/tried on/put on hold and will purchase hopefully Monday (the first day I can use my coupon). 










And last but not least....possibly the cutest trench I have ever seen!  I love the ruffles! 
It is so "me"!!




Now I would be really appreciative of Mother Nature if she would send some spring weather so that I can actually wear these before the school year is over...

2 comments:

  1. Very chic and dainty!;D



    Check out my blog!
    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday month to you!

    ReplyDelete